Epitaxial electrodeposition of chiral and spintronic metal oxides
"This dissertation presents an investigation of the electrodeposition of epitaxial and polycrystalline functional metal oxide films on conducting polycrystalline and single crystal substrates"--Abstract, leaf iv.
Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
Ph. D. in Chemical Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Enantiospecific electrodeposition of a chiral catalyst
- Enantiospecific electrodeposition of chiral CuO films on single-crystal Cu(111)
- Enantiospecific electrodeposition of chiral CuO films from copper(II) complexes of tartaric and amino acids on single-crystal Au(001)
- Electrochemical deposition and magnetic characterization of Fe₃O₄ films produced by reduction of Fe(III)-triethanolamine in base
- Spin-dependent tunneling magnetoresistance in electrodeposited Fe₃O₄ films
xi, 125 leaves
© 2005 Hiten Mahendra Kothari, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Superlattices as materials
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5514339~S5
Kothari, Hiten M., "Epitaxial electrodeposition of chiral and spintronic metal oxides" (2005). Doctoral Dissertations. 1605.