"The studies of this dissertation are composed of two sections. The first one deals with the analysis of compositional monosaccharides of transgenic corn glycoproteins. The method used in this study involved derivatization of monosaccharides with two fluorophores followed by HPLC/fluorescence detection for quantitative studies, and by HPLC/SSI/MS for identification confirmation of individual monosaccharide...The second section investigates the degradation processes of several pesticides including diazinon, fonofos and aldicarb in various oxidation systems"--Abstract, page iv.
Adams, C. D. (Craig D.)
Nam, Paul Ki-souk
Whitefield, Philip D.
Ph. D. in Chemistry
AWWA Research Foundation
Monsanto Protein Tech
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Analysis of oxidation byproducts of fonofos in three oxidation systems using high performance liquid chromatography coupled with quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry
- Compositional monosaccharide analysis of transgenic corn glycoproteins by HPLC with fluorescence detection and LC-MS with sonic spray ionization
- Comprehensive investigation of degradation products of diazinon by various oxidation systems using high performance liquid chromatography coupled with ion trap mass spectrometer
- Comprehensive studies on aldicarb degradation in various oxidation systems using high performance liquid chromatography coupled with ion trap mass spectrometry and UV detection
- Identification of hydrolytic metabolites in alkaline aqueous solutions by using HPLC/UV and GC/M
xiv, 121 pages
© 2007 Tongwen Wang, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Open Access
High performance liquid chromatography
Print OCLC #
Electronic OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Wang, Tongwen, "Hyphenated HPLC-MS technique for analysis of compositional monosaccharides of transgenic corn glycoprotein and characterization of degradation products of diazinon, fonofos and aldicarb in various oxidation systems" (2007). Doctoral Dissertations. 2187.