High efficiency and high performance power converters and motor drives for hybrid vehicles and electric ship propulsion
"This dissertation focuses on the high efficiency and performance power converters and motor drives for emerging application in hybrid (electric) vehicle and electric ship propulsion. It includes eight papers organized in three parts"--Abstract, page iv.
Corzine, Keith, 1968-
Venayagamoorthy, Ganesh K.
McMillin, Bruce M.
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- New battery/ultra-capacitor energy storage system design and its motor drive integration for hybrid electric vehicles
- New method of utilizing ultra-capacitor energy sources in hybrid electric vehicles over a wide speed range
- Unique ultracapacitor direct integration scheme in multilevel motor drives for large vehicle propulsion
- Distributed control of hybrid motor drives
- Advanced control and analysis of cascaded multilevel converters based on P-Q compensation
- Cascaded multilevel converters with non-integer or dynamically changing DC voltage ratios
- Multilevel multi-phase propulsion drives
- Direct torque control of five-phase induction motor using space vector modulation with harmonics elimination and optimal switching sequence
xviii, 108 pages
© 2007 Shuai Lu, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Hybrid electric vehicles -- Power supply
Hybrid electric vehicles
Ship propulsion, Electric
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://merlin.lib.umsystem.edu/record=b6126427~S5
Lu, Shuai, "High efficiency and high performance power converters and motor drives for hybrid vehicles and electric ship propulsion" (2007). Doctoral Dissertations. 1733.
Share My Dissertation If you are the author of this work and would like to grant permission to make it openly accessible to all, please click the button above.