Synthesis and characterization of conducting polymer nanostructures and nanocomposites
Keywords and Phrases
"The primary focus of the current work was on synthesis and fabrication of one-dimensional conducting polymer nanostructures (polyaniline and polyprrole) and their nanocomposites"--Abstract, page iv.
Blum, Frank D.
Bertino, Massimo F.
Switzer, Jay A., 1950-
Sitton, Oliver C., 1951-
Ph. D. in Chemistry
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Radiolytic synthesis of polyaniline nanofibers: a new template-less pathway
- Photolytic synthesis of polyaniline nanostructures
- One-pot synthesis of polyaniline-metal-nanocomposites
- Synthesis of gold nanoparticles attached to nanostructured polyaniline or polypyrrole
- Synthesis of polyaniline-gold nanocomposites using "grafting from" approach
- Synthesis of polyaniline nanofibers-silica composites
xii, 117 pages
© 2005 Sunil Kumar Pillalamarri, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Polymers -- Electric properties
Nanostructured materials -- Electric properties
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://merlin.lib.umsystem.edu/record=b5483641~S5
Pillalamarri, Sunil K., "Synthesis and characterization of conducting polymer nanostructures and nanocomposites" (2005). Doctoral Dissertations. 1600.
Share My Dissertation If you are the author of this work and would like to grant permission to make it openly accessible to all, please click the button above.