Organofluorine Chemistry: Synthesis and Applications
Organofluorine Chemistry: Synthesis and Applications gives a comprehensive outlook on modern synthetic methodologies for organofluorine compounds. It illustrates chemical, biochemical, and materials applications of fluorine-containing compounds, including synthesis and applications of small molecule compounds in drug discovery, positron emission tomography, and fluorinated polymers in solar cells. This book is of use to scientists working in the interdisciplinary areas, such as chemical, biochemical, and biomedical engineering, as well as those involved in materials science and medicinal chemistry. It is also a useful reference for researchers and graduate students interested in organofluorine chemistry.
P. Reddy, "Organofluorine Chemistry: Synthesis and Applications," Elsevier, Mar 2020.
Center for Research in Energy and Environment (CREE)
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
Table of Contents
- Nucleophilic Fluorination and Fluoroalkylation
- Electrophilic Fluorination and Fluoroalkylation
- Free-radical Fluoroalkylation
- Organotransition Metal Catalysis in Fluorinations and Fluoroalkylations
- Pharmaceutical Applications of Organofluorine compounds
- Synthesis and Applications of 18F-Labeled Compounds
- Materials Applications of Organofluorine compounds
© 2020 Elsevier, All rights reserved.
27 Mar 2020