"The dissertation focuses on neural network (NN) control designs for nonlinear systems with application to micro/nano robotic. Critical problems in nano scale including thermal drift are also addressed"--Abstract, page iv.
Sarangapani, Jagannathan, 1965-
Ali, Syed F.
Bohannan, Eric W., 1969-
Erickson, Kelvin T.
Dagli, Cihan H., 1949-
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Atomic force microscope-based nanomanipulation with drift compensation
- Automatic drift compensation using phase-correlation method for nanomanipulation
- Near optimal control of affine nonlinear discrete-time systems using online approximators
- Online reinforcement learning neural network controller design with drift compensation for nanomanipulation
- Suite of robust controllers for the manipulation of microscale objects
xiii, 169 pages
© 2007 Qinmin Yang, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Open Access
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Neural networks (Computer science)
Nonlinear control theory
Print OCLC #
Electronic OCLC #
Link to Catalog Recordhttp://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b6399026~S5
Yang, Qinmin, "Advanced controller design using neural networks for nonlinear dynamic systems with application to micro/nano robotics" (2007). Doctoral Dissertations. 1981.