Mechanical behavior of ultrafine dispersion strengthened aluminum alloys
Keywords and Phrases
"Crystallization of amorphous alloys provides opportunities to produce bulk nanostructured materials with a high volume fraction of second phase particles. In this research, the deformation behavior of aluminum alloys with different alloying elements was characterized. The as-received materials were processed by powder metallurgy techniques. Extrusion was the secondary fabrication route to produce bulk materials"--Abstract, leaf iv.
Materials Science and Engineering
Ph. D. in Metallurgical Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Elevated temperature deformation behavior of nanostructured Al-Ni-Gd alloys
- Elevated temperature deformation behavior of nanostructured Al-Ni-Gd-Fe alloys
- Tensile behavior of ultrafine-grained Al-Y-Ni and Al-Y-Ni-Co alloys
- Enhancing ductility of Al-4Y-4Ni-0.9Co alloy by rolling
- Effect of temperature and strain rate on tensile behavior of ultrafine-grained aluminum alloys
xiii, 110 leaves
© 2005 Xinlin Shi, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5641353~S5
Shi, Xinlin, "Mechanical behavior of ultrafine dispersion strengthened aluminum alloys" (2005). Doctoral Dissertations. 1635.
This document is currently not available here.