Mechanical behavior of ultrafine dispersion strengthened aluminum alloys
Keywords and Phrases
"Crystallization of amorphous alloys provides opportunities to produce bulk nanostructured materials with a high volume fraction of second phase particles. In this research, the deformation behavior of aluminum alloys with different alloying elements was characterized. The as-received materials were processed by powder metallurgy techniques. Extrusion was the secondary fabrication route to produce bulk materials"--Abstract, page iv.
Materials Science and Engineering
Ph. D. in Metallurgical Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Elevated temperature deformation behavior of nanostructured Al-Ni-Gd alloys
- Elevated temperature deformation behavior of nanostructured Al-Ni-Gd-Fe alloys
- Tensile behavior of ultrafine-grained Al-Y-Ni and Al-Y-Ni-Co alloys
- Enhancing ductility of Al-4Y-4Ni-0.9Co alloy by rolling
- Effect of temperature and strain rate on tensile behavior of ultrafine-grained aluminum alloys
xiii, 110 pages
© 2005 Xinlin Shi, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://merlin.lib.umsystem.edu/record=b5641353~S5
Shi, Xinlin, "Mechanical behavior of ultrafine dispersion strengthened aluminum alloys" (2005). Doctoral Dissertations. 1635.
Share My Dissertation If you are the author of this work and would like to grant permission to make it openly accessible to all, please click the button above.