Fitch, Mark W.
Chusuei, Charles C.
Burken, Joel G. (Joel Gerard)
Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering
Ph. D. in Environmental Engineering
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Reaction rates and implications for indoor air quality
- Dynamic solid phase microextraction sampling for reactive terpenes in the presence of ozone
- Surface reaction rate and probability of ozone and [alpha]-terpineol on polyvinyl chloride, glass, and latex paint surfaces: laboratory experiments and modeling
- Surface reaction rate and probability of ozone and dihydromycrenol measured in a bench scale reactor and room-sized chamber
- Gaseous and surface products of the heterogeneous reaction of ozone with dihydromyrcenol and [alpha]terpineol on glass
xiv, 153 pages
© 2011 Shi Shu, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Open Access
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Indoor air pollution -- Environmental aspects
Ozone -- Environmental aspects
Print OCLC #
Electronic OCLC #
Link to Catalog Recordhttp://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b8482079~S5
Shu, Shi, "Ozone and terpene reactions on indoor surfaces: reaction rates and implications for indoor air quality" (2011). Doctoral Dissertations. 2017.