Synthesis and characterization of conducting polymer nanostructures and nanocomposites
Keywords and Phrases
"The primary focus of the current work was on synthesis and fabrication of one-dimensional conducting polymer nanostructures (polyaniline and polyprrole) and their nanocomposites"--Abstract, leaf iv.
Blum, Frank D.
Bertino, Massimo F.
Switzer, Jay A., 1950-
Sitton, Oliver C., 1951-
Ph. D. in Chemistry
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Radiolytic synthesis of polyaniline nanofibers: a new template-less pathway
- Photolytic synthesis of polyaniline nanostructures
- One-pot synthesis of polyaniline-metal-nanocomposites
- Synthesis of gold nanoparticles attached to nanostructured polyaniline or polypyrrole
- Synthesis of polyaniline-gold nanocomposites using "grafting from" approach
- Synthesis of polyaniline nanofibers-silica composites
xii, 117 leaves
© 2005 Sunil Kumar Pillalamarri, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Polymers -- Electric properties
Nanostructured materials -- Electric properties
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5483641~S5
Pillalamarri, Sunil K., "Synthesis and characterization of conducting polymer nanostructures and nanocomposites" (2005). Doctoral Dissertations. 1600.
This document is currently not available here.