Durability performance of advanced construction materials
Keywords and Phrases
Acousto-ultrasonic technique; Epoxy injection of cracks
"A proper optimization of local materials to produce high-performance and high-strength concrete improves the long-term durability. CFRP strengthening and crack injection using epoxy based materials are excellent sources of rehabilitation techniques; however, harsh environmental conditions may cause stiffness loss. New advances in Microwave Technology and Acousto-Ultrasonic Technique were proven to be an effective means for the investigation of detection of surface defects between CFRP and concrete substrate"--Abstract, leaf iv.
Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering
Ph. D. in Civil Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Optimization & durability of high-strength/high performance concrete produced using locally available materials in the state of Missouri
- Effect of environmental conditioning & sustained loading on the fatigue performance of RC beams strengthened with bonded CFRP fabrics
- Comparison of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with FRP fabric and pre-cured laminate systems & tested under fatigue and flexural loading
- Microwave NDE of RC beams strengthened with CFRP laminates containing surface defects and tested under cyclic loading
- Durability performance of RC beams strengthened with epoxy injection and CFRP fabrics
- Nondestructive testing (NDT) of Dallas County bridge Missouri, U.S.A
- NDT of CFRP strengthened concrete bridge members using acousto-ultrasonic technology
xviii, 175 leaves
© 2004 Mahmut Ekenel, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Fiber-reinforced concrete -- Fatigue
Building materials -- Service life
High strength concrete
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5393649~S5
Ekenel, Mahmut, "Durability performance of advanced construction materials" (2004). Doctoral Dissertations. 1593.
Share My Dissertation If you are the author of this work and would like to grant permission to make it openly accessible to all, please click the button above.