Durability performance of advanced construction materials
Keywords and Phrases
Acousto-ultrasonic technique; Epoxy injection of cracks
"A proper optimization of local materials to produce high-performance and high-strength concrete improves the long-term durability. CFRP strengthening and crack injection using epoxy based materials are excellent sources of rehabilitation techniques; however, harsh environmental conditions may cause stiffness loss. New advances in Microwave Technology and Acousto-Ultrasonic Technique were proven to be an effective means for the investigation of detection of surface defects between CFRP and concrete substrate"--Abstract, leaf iv.
Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering
Ph. D. in Civil Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Optimization & durability of high-strength/high performance concrete produced using locally available materials in the state of Missouri
- Effect of environmental conditioning & sustained loading on the fatigue performance of RC beams strengthened with bonded CFRP fabrics
- Comparison of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with FRP fabric and pre-cured laminate systems & tested under fatigue and flexural loading
- Microwave NDE of RC beams strengthened with CFRP laminates containing surface defects and tested under cyclic loading
- Durability performance of RC beams strengthened with epoxy injection and CFRP fabrics
- Nondestructive testing (NDT) of Dallas County bridge Missouri, U.S.A
- NDT of CFRP strengthened concrete bridge members using acousto-ultrasonic technology
xviii, 175 leaves
© 2004 Mahmut Ekenel, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Fiber-reinforced concrete -- Fatigue
Building materials -- Service life
High strength concrete
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5393649~S5
Ekenel, Mahmut, "Durability performance of advanced construction materials" (2004). Doctoral Dissertations. 1593.
This document is currently not available here.