StatCom/BESS using a diode-clamped multilevel inverter
StatCom BESS using a diode clamped multilevel inverter
Keywords and Phrases
Static Synchronous Compensator (StatCom); Multilevel inverter; Battery energy storage (BESS)
"This dissertation, consisting of five papers, presents the results of research on the incorporation of battery energy storage system into a diode-clamped multilevel inverter based Static Synchronous Compensator (StatCom). The main contribution of the work with this dissertation is the practical application of multilevel inverter in StatCom/BESS and the development of the battery reduced structure for the StatCom/BESS."--Abstract, page iv.
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Diode-clamped multilevel inverter for the StatCom/BESS
- Control scheme for the StatCom/BESS using diode-clamped multilevel inverter
- Comparison of diode-clamped and cascaded multilevel converters for a StatCom with energy storage
- Five-level inverter-based StatCom and StatCom/BESS
- Damping oscillations with StatCom, StatCom/2 BESS and StatCom/4 BESS based on five-level diode-clamped inverter
xi, 83 leaves
© 2004 Ying Cheng, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Flexible AC transmission systems
Electric power distribution
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5118144~S5
Cheng, Ying, "StatCom/BESS using a diode-clamped multilevel inverter" (2004). Doctoral Dissertations. 1507.
This document is currently not available here.