StatCom/BESS using a diode-clamped multilevel inverter
StatCom BESS using a diode clamped multilevel inverter
Keywords and Phrases
Static Synchronous Compensator (StatCom); Multilevel inverter; Battery energy storage (BESS)
"This dissertation, consisting of five papers, presents the results of research on the incorporation of battery energy storage system into a diode-clamped multilevel inverter based Static Synchronous Compensator (StatCom). The main contribution of the work with this dissertation is the practical application of multilevel inverter in StatCom/BESS and the development of the battery reduced structure for the StatCom/BESS."--Abstract, page iv.
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Diode-clamped multilevel inverter for the StatCom/BESS
- Control scheme for the StatCom/BESS using diode-clamped multilevel inverter
- Comparison of diode-clamped and cascaded multilevel converters for a StatCom with energy storage
- Five-level inverter-based StatCom and StatCom/BESS
- Damping oscillations with StatCom, StatCom/2 BESS and StatCom/4 BESS based on five-level diode-clamped inverter
xi, 83 leaves
© 2004 Ying Cheng, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Flexible AC transmission systems
Electric power distribution
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5118144~S5
Cheng, Ying, "StatCom/BESS using a diode-clamped multilevel inverter" (2004). Doctoral Dissertations. 1507.
Share My Dissertation If you are the author of this work and would like to grant permission to make it openly accessible to all, please click the button above.