Thermal behavior of thin-polymer films on silica
Thermal behavior of thin polymer films on silica
Keywords and Phrases
"The surface properties of homo-poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) and polystyrene-fandom-poly(methyl methacrylate) (PS-r-PMMA) copolymers were studied using modulated differential scanning calorimetry (MDSC), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) and Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR)"--Abstract, page iv.
Ph. D. in Chemistry
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Differential scanning calorimetry of ultrathin adsorbed PS-r-PMMA copolymers on silica
- Thermogravimetric study of ultra-thin stereo regular PMMA films on silica
- Thermogravimetric study of ultra-thin stereo regular PMMA films on silica: effect of methanol and silica surface treatment
- Conformation of stereo regular PMMA in ultra-thin layers adsorbed on silica by FT-IR
- Thermal behavior study of ultra-thin isotactic PMMA films on silica by FT-IR
xiv, 186 leaves
© 2003 Bing Zhang, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Polymers -- Surfaces
Silica -- Surfaces
Thin films -- Surfaces
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5073986~S5
Zhang, Bing, "Thermal behavior of thin-polymer films on silica" (2003). Doctoral Dissertations. 1491.
This document is currently not available here.