Thermal behavior of thin-polymer films on silica
Thermal behavior of thin polymer films on silica
Keywords and Phrases
"The surface properties of homo-poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) and polystyrene-fandom-poly(methyl methacrylate) (PS-r-PMMA) copolymers were studied using modulated differential scanning calorimetry (MDSC), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) and Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR)"--Abstract, page iv.
Ph. D. in Chemistry
University of Missouri--Rolla
Journal article titles appearing in thesis/dissertation
- Differential scanning calorimetry of ultrathin adsorbed PS-r-PMMA copolymers on silica
- Thermogravimetric study of ultra-thin stereo regular PMMA films on silica
- Thermogravimetric study of ultra-thin stereo regular PMMA films on silica: effect of methanol and silica surface treatment
- Conformation of stereo regular PMMA in ultra-thin layers adsorbed on silica by FT-IR
- Thermal behavior study of ultra-thin isotactic PMMA films on silica by FT-IR
xiv, 186 leaves
© 2003 Bing Zhang, All rights reserved.
Dissertation - Citation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Polymers -- Surfaces
Silica -- Surfaces
Thin films -- Surfaces
Print OCLC #
Link to Catalog Record
Full-text not available: Request this publication directly from Missouri S&T Library or contact your local library.http://laurel.lso.missouri.edu/record=b5073986~S5
Zhang, Bing, "Thermal behavior of thin-polymer films on silica" (2003). Doctoral Dissertations. 1491.
Share My Dissertation If you are the author of this work and would like to grant permission to make it openly accessible to all, please click the button above.